Tamed Wild Flowers


It's been a whole but for good reasons, of course.
1. I've been working on baking baby number 2 (another cute little girl)
2. My second year in the M.Des program has started, and juggling is key
    (as is the general life of a mother)
3. Work has been good
    I've been designing and working with wonderful women and I love it!
4. I had a week long exhibition of my "Tamed Wild Flowers" illustrations
    which you should check out on my FB page
    Hopefully soon they'll be available for purchase
5. Winter came with all it's might and children viruses, so it has been one hell of a ride
6. Started a new bi-weekly illustrated column in the awesome motherhood magazine 9instyle.com

*A couple of other things have happened, which i might discuss later on.

And of course we cannot ignore some mother-daughter fashion looks.
For my opening night I wore- the most comfortable, cool, black COS dress, ASOS pregnancy faux-leather tights, ZARA beanie & beautiful hoop earrings (gift from my parents for my 31st birthday).
Baby Tamara (already a toddler) wore- white collar Carter's top, Gymboree knit cardigan, ZARA Kids cozy pants with could patches & GAP black booties.
All 'n' all we had a wonderful time. Tamara danced the whole time, and I was so proud to have her there, though she had no clue as to what it meant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment